Support SLA (Service-Level Agreement)
Support SLA are described here: https://cloudiway.com/support/
- Basic support is done from Monday to Friday.
- SLA are 8 business hours. Only critical issues (platform down) have a one-hour SLA 24×7.
- SLA means maximum response time but we usually respond faster.
- Basic support is done exclusively by mail (no phone calls, no remote sessions).
Please also note that SLA means processing time, not resolution time. There may be several exchanges within a day to troubleshoot your ticket. Some tickets may take time to qualify, investigate and resolve.
- Available 24×7
- 1 hour SLA for any severity
- Phone calls and Remote sessions
Please contact sales if you need to purchase a premium support package. Cloudiway needs to organize a duty for your project. Therefore the premium package needs to be purchased 2 business days in advance.
Consulting Services, Managed Migration, and Coexistence setup are delivered by Cloudiway’s professional services team.
How to engage the team
- The services team must be engaged a minimum of 2 business days in advance.
- Once you have purchased the service, you must fill out this form (topic: Services). A kickoff call will be scheduled as per Consultant availability within 3 business days.
- When a consultant is accepting your request, they are replying with the first availability of the team. There may be a delay of up to 3 business days before the meeting can begin. Please take this into account.
- If you do not confirm the meeting within one business day, the meeting will be rescheduled as per mutual availabilities within the next 2 business days.
The service is delivered by consultants from Monday to Friday.
- Consultants are working on several projects, customer visits or meetings at any given time and cannot guarantee immediate answers.
- For these reasons, Services SLA are 8 business hours. Therefore, consulting team cannot guarantee immediate or urgent responses.