During a File migration or Preprocessing, you are facing the error message “OneDrive account not found” or “User’s mysite not found”.
The OneDrive account is not found, either in the source or in the target. You can check in the error message if the problem is occurring in the source or target. It’s either that the user does not have a OneDrive account or the Email provided (Source email or Target Email) is incorrect.
Make sure that the Source/Target email is correct. Then, make sure that this user has a OneDrive account. This is done by following these steps:
- Go to the SharePoint Admin Center.
- Click on User Profiles on the left-hand side menu.
- Enter the email of the user you’re looking for and click find.
- If the user is found, right-click on it and then click on Manage Personal Site.
- If the OneDrive account of this user pops up, that means that the user has a OneDrive account. Otherwise, the user does not have one.