Lotus Notes contacts are stored locally on the user’s laptops.
In order to migrate them, each user must first replicate their personal contacts into their mailbox (NSF database) stored on the Domino server.
To synchronize contacts, each user must do the following:
- Start the Lotus Notes Client and log in
- From File Menu, click on Preferences.
- In the Contact section, click on Enable “Synchronize Contacts” on the Replication and Sync tab
- Click On Ok
- From Menu Tools, now select Replicate and Async All
- Click Open / Replication
- Enable the Checkbox for “Synchronize Contacts”
- Click Start Now