By default, administrators don’t have access to any OneDrive.
However, it’s possible to grant access to the accounts of your choice.
This article shows how to manually grant permissions.
Manually create an Administrator account for OneDrive
- Go the SharePoint administration center.
- In User profiles, click Open.
- Under “People” select “Manage User Profiles”.
- In the search bar, enter the username that you are looking for.
- Once you have found your user, select the “down arrow” and select “Manage Site Collection Owners”.
- Under “Site Collection Owners”, add the admin account that you want authorize access.