Basic (Free) support is included within any licenses*
Free support doesn’t mean unlimited support.
The following logic applies to determine the amount of free support available and how it is used.
Usually, the quantity of free support is sufficient for your project but it may happen that the ratio of support consumed versus the number of licenses purchased is too high. In this case, you may have to buy additional support.
- Any reply to a ticket consumes one credit.
- The number of credits is calculated in this way: 10% of the cost of the licenses purchased are converted into credits, 1 credit is 5 minutes of support.
If the limit is reached, usually, the access to free support is not blocked unless there has been excessive usage:
- Excessive mail exchanges where replies are sent every 5 minutes.
- Excessive support engagement where the customer does not try to address the issues himself first by searching the error message on this website or in the Internet.
The goal is to have you work on your project, investigate your issues, and escalate to Cloudiway only when necessary.
Used in this way, the amount of free support is usually sufficient and is not restricted when the limit is reached.
*The following licenses do not have basic (Free) support included:
- Groups and Teams Migration licenses.
This product requires a lot of assistance from Cloudiway and it is sold as managed migration (Cloudiway do the migration and all analysis) or as flat licenses with paid services.